JTIE 2015, 7(1):35-42 | 10.5507/jtie.2015.002
COMPARISON OF FULL-TIME AND DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMMING
- Ostravská univerzita v Ostravě
The aim of this paper is to show the differences between teaching programming in the form of full-time and distance learning. The author shows the basic problems, difficulties and practical experience with these forms and its specifics in teaching of programming. E-learning in the education system brings many advantages over traditional forms. This form of education also brings many difficulties that lead to less successful students while studying. The author presents the main criteria for improving the quality of distance learning programming and practical experience of teaching at the University of Ostrava. The author demonstrates specific ways of solving problems that brings e-learning in an accredited study.
Keywords: Distance education, Learning Management System, Moodle, didactic test, tutor
Received: February 16, 2015; Accepted: May 25, 2015; Published: June 1, 2015
- Bednaříková, I. (2001). Vytváření studijních textů pro distanční vzdělávání, VUP Olomouc.
- Englebrecht, J. C., SCORM, J. (2003). Deployment Issues in an Enterprise Distributed Learning Architecture, The Elearning Developers' Journal.
- Fojtík, R. (2006). Problematika didaktických testů v e-learningu. Technológia vzdelávania. 2006, Volume XIV Number 4.
- Lanzzilloti, R. & Ardito, C. (2006). eLSE Methodology: a Systematic Approach to the e-Learning Systems Evaluation. Journal of Educational Technology & Society. 2006. Volume 9 Number 4.
- McPhee, I., Marks, D. & Duffy, I. (2012). Comparison of equated learning for online and on-campus postgraduate students on academic achievement, The University of the Fraser Valley Research Review. Volume 4: issue 2. http://www.academia.edu/2362331/COMPARISON_OF_EQUATED_LEARNING_FOR_ONLINE_AND_ON-CAMPUS_POSTGRADUATE_STUDENTS_ON_ACADEMIC_ACHIEVEMENT.