JTIE 2011, 3(2):10-13 | 10.5507/jtie.2011.018
INFORMATICS IN 21 TH CENTURY - REFLECTION OF CHANGES
- 1 Katedra informatiky
- 2 Katedra fyziky, Přírodovědecká fakulta UHK, Rokitanského 62, 50003 Hradec Králové, ČR
This paper deals about reflection of changes in undestanding of teacher vocation and in teacher education focusused on informatics. Goal of this paper is monitoring of possibilities ICT and system approaches in education, especially focused on education future teachers in elementary and secondary schools. Nowadays education should develop skills for 21th century, i.e. orientation in ICT, problems solving, critical thinking and team working. It entails complex approach to education. Students are involved in projects and use their skills in inter-subjects relations - in mathematics, languages, geography, natural science and technologies. With ICT students use several technologies more effective, e.g. tool for planning, development or presentation of projects. Education should be joined with real world problems and practical exploitation of acquired knowledge and skills. collaborative learning and blended learning. There is accented pedagogical and psychological aspect of students motivation in engineering disciplins and ICT influence in development of key competences.
Keywords: effective approach to teaching and learning, natural science, impact of ICT, motivation, key competences
Published: August 1, 2011
- BELZ, H., SIEGRIEST, M. Klíčové kompetence a jejich rozvíjení. Praha, Portál 2001.
- PASCH, M. Od vzdělávacího programu k vyučovací hodině. Praha: Portál, 1998.
- MORGAN, A. Improving your Students' Learning: reflections on the experience of study, London, 1993.
- PRŮCHA, J. Moderní pedagogika. Praha: Portál, 1997.
- SENGE, P. The Art and Practise of the Learning Organization, Doubleday, N.Y.,1990
- RIEDL, A. Didaktik II - Berufliche Bildung. München : Technische Universität, 2003.
- RIEL, M. The future of technology and education: Where are we heading? in: Watson, D. M. & Downes, T. (Eds.) Communications and Networking in Education. Boston, MA: Kluwer Academic Press, 2000, pp.9-24.
- ČERMÁK, I., MAŠEK, E. Základy elektronického vzdelávania. Vysokoškolská učebnice, Ružomberok 2007. s.343, ISBN 97880-8084-1713.
- SUTERLAND, R. Designs for learning: ICT and knowledge in the classroom. Computers and Education, 2004, Volume 43, Issue 1-2. ISSN:0360-1315. Go to original source...
- RABE, V., JEHLIČKA, V. E-learning and blended learning at the university. ED-MEDIA, Vienna, 2008, ISBN: 1-880094-62-2.