JTIE 2011, 3(2):5-9 | 10.5507/jtie.2011.017
DIDACTIC META-PROGRAMMING AS A HYPERMEDIA EDUCATIONAL SPACE
- Institute of Technology, University of Rzeszow, Rejtana Street 16A, 35-310 Rzeszów, Poland
Didactic meta-programming is an answer to the need of rational introducing hypermedia, as part of information technologies, to didactic processes. A thorough analysis explaining the causes of traditional methods failures in a programmed training is needed to move beyond technological (equipment) school modernization expressed, at most, by well-equipped computer rooms with Internet access and multimedia overhead projectors in classrooms.
Keywords: media education, IT in education, didactic's programming, meta-programming, hypertext
Published: August 1, 2011
- WALAT, W. Zastosowanie hipermediów w edukacji. [Application of hypermedia in education] Edited by Rzeszow University 2007, p. 25.
- WALAT, W. Podręcznik multimedialny. Teoria - metodologia - przykłady. [Multimedia coursebook. Theory - methodology - examples] Edited by Rzeszow University 2004, p. 196.
- LIB, W. Methodology of the elaboration multimedia didactic programmes. issued by "Informatologia" 2006.
- HILCENKO, S. Make it, then play on your computer and musical instrument [in] EducationTechnology-Computer Science. Main problems of informatics and information education. Edited by Rzeszow University 2010, p. 155 - 162.