JTIE 2009, 1(2):89-93 | 10.5507/jtie.2009.043
INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY EDUCATION FOR FUTURE TEACHER AT SECONDARY AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- South Bohemian University, Department of Applied Mathematics and, Informatics, Studentska 13 37005 Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
Information systems security includes a number of computer science disciplines, from operating systems and computer networks to software design and business continuity securing. This paper discusses the content of topics and the usage of selected software for the education of computer security on Faculty of Education of South Bohemian University in Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic. Some aspects of teaching information security for future teachers of secondary and elementary schools are analysed in this paper. The aim of this subject is to provide the students, future teachers, with knowledge and skills which will be useful for their future teaching praxis and especially for improving the information security awareness amind not only secondary school but also primary school students, for example in the field of trust in Internet and other fields.
Keywords: Information system security, laboratory education, applied cryptography, web security, information security awareness, secondary school, trust on Internet
Published: August 1, 2009
- DOCKAL J.: Teaching of object Information security on universities in Czech republic, 18-20, DSM VI, 4/2002 (in Czech)
- BERANEK, L.: Software for IS security education, Conference Pedagogical software, Ceske Budejovice 2004 (in Czech)
- HacmeBankTM v2.0 [online]. [cit. 2005-0815]. Available from WWW: <http://www.foundstone.com/us/resources/proddesc/hacmeb ank.htm>.
- Paros [online]. [cit. 2008-10-15]. Available from WWW: <http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=84378>
- BERANEK L., KNIZEK, J.: Education of information systems security, Conference Pedagogical software, Ceske Budejovice 2008
- The children trust the people which they known only from Internet, the exploration proved [online]. [cit. 2008-10-15]. Available from WWW: <http://zpravy.idnes.cz/deti-verilidem-ktere-znaji-jen-z-internetu-ukazalpruzkum-pa7/domaci.asp?c=A081014_215331_domaci_zra> (in Czech)
- SANS InfoSec Reading Room - Security Policy Issues [online]. [cit. 2008-10-15]. Available from WWW: <http://www.sans.org/reading_room/whitepapers/policyissues/>.