JTIE 2017, 9(1):233-235 | 10.5507/jtie.2017.019
A PRACTICAL GUIDE ON USING ICT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION
- Palacký University Olomouc, Czech Republic
Received: September 11, 2017; Accepted: September 11, 2017; Published: February 1, 2017
- Barak, M., Watted, A. & Haick, H. (2016). Motivation to learn in massive open online courses: Examining aspects of language and social engagement. Computer & Education, 94, 49-60. Go to original source...
- Wang, B. T., Teng, C. W. & Chen, H. T. (2015). Using iPad to Facilitate English Vocabulary Learning. Int. Journal of Information and Education Technology, Vol. 5, No. 2,100-104. Go to original source...
- Barrs, K. (2012). Fostering computer-mediated L2 interaction beyond the classroom. Language Learning & Technology, 16(1), 10-25.
- Blattner, G., & Fiori, M. (2009). Facebook in the language classroom: Promises and possibilities. Instructional Technology and Distance Learning (ITDL), 6(1), 17-28.
- UNESCO. (2013). UNESCO Policy Guidelines for Mobile Learning. Paris: UNESCO.
- Motteram , G.( Ed).(2013). Innovations in learning technologies for English language teaching. British Council.